Subject: .scrobbler.log in another directory => possible?

.scrobbler.log in another directory => possible?

From: Uli Armbruster <uli.armbruster_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:06:03 +0200

Hi guys

I have a Sandisk Sansa e260, which is kinda broken, it's not being recognized as a usb drive anymore. So I have to e.g. do my rockbox updates via the external sd card. But that's fine, I only update with releases. But uploading my .scrobbler.log to last.fm is really annoying, I always have to copy it from the root directory onto the sd card and then upload it. So what I would love to have is the possibility to make rockbox directly save the log onto the sd card. I guess this is only possible by patching the source, so I searched in the sources for scrobbler.log

Will this work this way? (patch is attached)

Greetz
Army

  • text/plain attachment: diff