Subject: [New WMA Codecs] Progress Report #3

[New WMA Codecs] Progress Report #3

From: Mohamed Tarek <mtarek16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:31:26 +0300

Hi everyone,

Quite a delay, I've been away for a while due to my college's finals as I
said before. Just finished sunday the 20th.

Anyway, With the current code in svn, wma pro plays and seeks in the sim
only, since the code is still in floating point and not suitable yet for
testing on-target.
I have started converting the code to fixed point arithmetic. So far I have
fixed-point window tables that should work, but I still have to convert the
coefficients to fixed point before windowing to be able to test the window
tables. (will work on that right after I send this message)

The codec also isn't added with main build. To have it compile with rockbox
for testing, cd to libwmapro and execute :
patch -p 0 < wmapro_mainbuild.patch

That's it for now.

--
MT