Subject: [Theme Editor] Weekly Status Report #7

[Theme Editor] Weekly Status Report #7

From: Robert Bieber <robby_at_bieberphoto.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 20:08:08 -0400

Over the past week, I've gotten rendering in the Theme Editor to the
point where it pretty accurately represents the theme. There are still
some features missing, but conditionals, sublines, and most tags are
supported. There is currently a bug involving the Vf and Vb tags that's
messing up positioning of some text, but that will hopefully be resolved
within the next day or two, once a decision can be reached on exactly
how viewport definition lines should be parsed.

Because of licensing issues with the find/replace dialog that I found
earlier (it turns out that LGPL3 and GPL2 don't work together, and I
haven't heard back from the author about relicensing it), I've also
written my own find/replace dialog for the text editor.

Next week I plan to complete the rendering code so that I can move on to
graphical editing. My tasklist for next week is:
- RTL language support
- Font Support
- Line Scrolling
- Config Panel: Handling special cases and removing redundant options
- Timer module to automatically advance time in the preview

-Robert Bieber