Subject: Re: Re: uchida: r27333 - trunk/apps

Re: Re: uchida: r27333 - trunk/apps

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 22:58:46 +1000

2010/7/7 Yoshihisa Uchida <y_uchida-lj_at_infoseek.jp>:
> Frank,
>
> sorry, It is my mistake.
>
> When correcting it, I added it to a easily position.
> And I don't move new functions the end of the structure until I commit.
>
> I will move new functions the end of the structure and commit.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Yoshihisa Uchida

r27335 has made is just as bad. In the future with this sort of
mistake it is best to just leave it as is (and preferably move up any
other functions which need to be moved (I havnt looked if there are
any or not)..

Anyway, What is r27334 trying to achieve? Either you should respect
the theme and leave it to the viewport manager to update the screen
outside of the UI area, or ignore the theme completly and manually
draw the inbuilt statusbar with calls to gui_statusbar_draw which will
draw the bar at the top of the given viewport.

Jonathan