Subject: Re: Re: Re: uchida: r27333 - trunk/apps

Re: Re: Re: uchida: r27333 - trunk/apps

From: Yoshihisa Uchida <>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 21:16:59 +0900

I think so. However, I chose an easy correction method because I had thought this correction to be a little difficult.

I think that these functions (i.e., functions that I added) should be delete from plugin.[ch] in the future.
Until this correction is done, please put them in the structure.
Sincerely yours,
Yoshihisa Uchida