Subject: [New WMA Codecs] Progress Report #7

[New WMA Codecs] Progress Report #7

From: Mohamed Tarek <mtarek16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:56:30 +0300

Hi everyone,

Last week I was finally able to complete the conversion of the WMA Pro
decoder to fixed point maths.
I have alse done some code cleanup and the decoder now works on target. The
problem is that it needs a lot of memory to work (~550k currently), so it
still can't work on targets with very small codec buffer.
The good thing about it is that it performed nicely on e200 (decoding 151%
realtime) without any optimisations done on it yet.

This week I'll try to further cleanup the code, use codeclib's bitstream
functions, and look into using codeclib's mdct too.
After that, optimisations, then multi-channel WMA Pro.

--
MT