Subject: [RaaA] Weekly status report

[RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:33:15 +0200

New thread as per request :)

Hello folks,

I'm done with converting the paths so that it works with
/usr/local/{bin,lib,share} (and any $PREFIX/--prefix). This is, for now,
the last piece of the SDL app and will helpful for the other ports too.
I'll upload the patch for your review to FS#11234 (it's of course
accessible through my repo.or.cz git repo too) and hopefully commit in
the next few days.

My exams are over now, which means I can concentrate on the android port
now. I already have built some sample apps (one which simulates our pcm
api, and one for the lcd api), and I have made myself a bit familiar
with Java and the android build system. But I have not figured out yet
how to integrate it into our build system.

So, the next step will be to build some sort of "bootloader"/
Mini-Rockbox, with the purpose to get a working lcd driver and to get
the build system integration done.

Best regards.