Subject: Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Matthias Mohr <Matthias_at_mohrenclan.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:12:12 +0200

Hi Thomas,

big gratulations - great work!

You asked if you missed something.
Well, I don't know - but one thing came to my mind:
One goal of RaaA was to build a framework to make porting RaaA to new
platforms easy.
So I wonder if you created a good and understandable developers documentation
so that a port to a new platform can start easily.
(e.g. what needs to be ported, what OS requirements are needed, ...)
If you already created such documentation - please point me to the place where
it is.
If not, could you please create some?
This would IMHO really help porting RaaA to other platforms...
(maybe even not Linux based ones)

with regards,
Matthias (aka Massa)