Subject: Re: fs#10766

Re: fs#10766

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:40:05 +0100

I just mean the converse: if the music was already paused, you probably
don't want to unpause it just to cancel the binary skipping.

On 12 Aug 2010 18:19, "alex wallis" <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com> wrote:
> (I think it gets more complicated though if the skip mode also works when
paused; if so, you probably don't want it to start playing when you
hit-pause-to-cancel-binary-skip, so maybe a different method is needed... or
just leave it with a hidden 5-sec timeout, really)

> I don't understand the above point can you please explain what you mean?
>
> I think consistency is important in rockbox. So, if pause was going to be
used to reset the time, it should also pause the audio I think as well when
pressed.