Subject: Clarification of %ax tag

Clarification of %ax tag

From: Robert Bieber <robby_at_bieberphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:03:19 -0400

I'm trying to properly implement the %ax tag in the Theme Editor, and I
could use a little clarification from anyone familiar with it. Right
now, I have it flipping the position of viewports horizontally and
switching the alignment of any text if RTL is enabled. I'm unsure,
however, about a couple of points:

- Should the coordinates of images displayed within the viewport also be
flipped horizontally within the viewport area?

- If so, what is the point of having the tag work on the %Cl tag, when
the album art has to be displayed within a viewport anyways? Would a
%ax before the Cl tag flip it back into its original, un-mirrored
position? Or will viewports not flip album art unless it's been
explicitly done with the %ax tag?

-Robert Bieber