Subject: Proposing a small change to the sansa fuze keymap.

Proposing a small change to the sansa fuze keymap.

From: Nils Wallménius <nils.wallmenius_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 12:12:33 +0200

I recently started playing with my sansa fuze and was especially
confused by one thing in the keymap: the stop action.
Stop is on long home on the fuze while on e200 it's on short power and
on ipods it's on long play/pause, *both* of these actions are unused
on the fuze so moving stop to either one of them is easy. I prefer
moving it to long play/pause since the power switch is kind of hard to
operate.
Comments?

Nils