Subject: fs# 10766 again.

fs# 10766 again.

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:49:10 +0100

Hi list.
Firstly, I must apologise if this message looks odd at all, as I
recently upgraded to windows 7, and still haven't got a proper e mail
client sorted out yet, so I am typing this into google mails web
interface rather than a proper e mail client.

I am writing to ask again about committing fs#10766 as people on list
and on the patch were quite positive about the idea, but nothing ended
up being done.

I think it adds another layer of flexibility to options for navigation.