Subject: Re: amiconn: r27860 - trunk/apps

Re: amiconn: r27860 - trunk/apps

From: Magnus Holmgren <>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:26:44 +0200

On 2010-08-22 22:58, wrote:

> Fix HWCODEC playback broken in r27773. mpeg.c declared playlist
> functions on its own instead of including playlist.h due to its
> history, and now they got out of sync...

Thanks for fixing that.

Another reason for the missed change: I used Eclipse's "Find References"
function to locate all uses of playlist_peek. It turns out that function
doesn't find code that is ifdef:ed out... In the project configuration
you can set defines (so that "disabled" code gets marked appropriately),
and I had set most defines needed for an SWCODEC target.

Might be of interest to other Eclipse users out there.