Subject: Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 01:04:33 -0500

  On 9/15/2010 12:34 AM, Karl Kurbjun wrote:
> My 'message' is that this, in my opinion, is an unneeded discussion
> for something inconsequential.

So explain why "having clear commit messages" is inconsequential? The
only alternative you offered was "people interested in knowing what's
changed need to do more work to make up for it." The commit log is fed
by RSS and other means, and can be read on devices where accessing the
source code is more of a hassle. As well, the commit log provides
information for users as well, and serves as a summary of changes.