Subject: Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

From: Marianne Arnold <>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:35:01 +0200

Am 15.09.2010 14:01, schrieb Jonas Häggqvist:

> Does anyone have any ideas? (besides "everyone should accept the way I want it")

Every now and then there is something where I wish to be able to edit my own commit message and I know that it is technically possible but needs setting up on the server side. Maybe it could also help here to add a bit more info to or correct the message afterwards at least. (funman even suggested being able to edit other one's commit messages.)

Regards, Marianne.