Subject: Re: release 3.7 agenda

Re: release 3.7 agenda

From: Marcin Bukat <marcin.bukat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 18:52:17 +0200

2010/10/3 Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>:
> Hey,
> There has been a bit of talk over releasing 3.7 and it always seems to
> come down to waiting for "skin related stability" and such. I suggest
> freezing at the end of this week and releasing the following week
> (around the 17th).
>
> As for the bugs, if there is a bug you feel is a showstopper then
> reply saying so, as usual it would be great if during this time
> everyone chipped in and had a look at the bug tracker and closed any
> fixed (and forgotten) bugs, and getting some attention to those which
> maybe someone has the time and inclination to look into.
>
> Jonathan

Speaking about 3.7 wishlist from my side - I would like to commit
FS#11189. I tested this on archos studio quite extensively. Pixelma
briefly tested playback on ondio FM too. The thing which is really
missing is testing recording on capable hwcodec devices.
Png viewer plugin (aka FS#11641) will be nice addon also but there are
still some bugs and I don't know if 1 week will be sufficient to fix &
test.

wodz (Marcin Bukat)