Subject: Re: release 3.7 agenda

Re: release 3.7 agenda

From: Marianne Arnold <>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 11:04:28 +0200

Am 07.10.2010 10:11, schrieb Alex Parker:
> What actually are these? Does anyone know if there are any relevant bug reports?
> Alex

Yes, there are: and a few people (including devs) reported this happening on their targets, especially Clip variants, in IRC.

If we chose to ignore this one, then the "release because of the release <> stable status problem of the Clip" argument gets a bit ironic in my eyes because we would have a release which is not recommendable for it with a known and often very obvious problem, it's not burried deep within and is not rarely seen on monochrome targets.

My *hope* was that if we decide on a release that it could give enough incentive to actually fix the bugs but at the moment I would not consider the current builds as release quality.

Kind regards,