Subject: Re: release 3.7 agenda

Re: release 3.7 agenda

From: Bertrik Sikken <>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 21:15:42 +0200

On 7-10-2010 11:04, Marianne Arnold wrote:
> Am 07.10.2010 10:11, schrieb Alex Parker:
>> What actually are these? Does anyone know if there are any relevant
>> bug reports?
>> Alex
> Yes, there are: and a few
> people (including devs) reported this happening on their targets,
> especially Clip variants, in IRC.

In did have some weird problems with my Clip+ in the past few weeks,
like seeing only part of the progress bar drawn, especially with
tdspeed or dircache enabled.
I now believe that these were symptoms of some other problem.
After reformatting (and unbricking) I no longer have the problem,
so I no longer consider the WPS as the main suspect in this case.

Kind regards,