Subject: Re: Release 3.7, freeze on monday

Re: Release 3.7, freeze on monday

From: Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 03:06:02 -0700

2010/10/8 Alex Parker <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com>:

> On 8 October 2010 11:11, Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The Fuzev1 works perfectly with the current revision.
>
> Except it doesn't - not all anyway, and we've had more than one report.

I'm not ignoring the valid and useful bug reports which were made.

It works fine on my side (and for numbers of other people) and there's
not much I can do.
And yes, the two Fuzev1 I have do work perfectly with the current
revision, it is a fact.

Also for reference this bug is at http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/11608
You can see that I actively tried to fix this bug so don't get
mistaken about my intentions:
I am not rushing a release despite the existence of a bug.

Help to fix this bug is welcome but without developers helping and
without buggy hardware then nothing will happen.

--
Rafaël Carré