Subject: FS#11686 - Kinetic list scrolling for touchscreen

FS#11686 - Kinetic list scrolling for touchscreen

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:07:47 +0200

  Let's try this concept we discussed in the "Getting Agreements" thread.

So I uploaded my kinetic scrolling patch. I plan to commit it in a week
(unless we're still frozen by then, although nothing changes for release
targets), but I would like comments from cowond2 and/or onda users as to
how it performs on non-android touchscreens.

I guess I can commit in a week if I get a) enough votes or b) nobody
cares at all?

Best regards.