Subject: Re: FS#11686 - Kinetic list scrolling for touchscreen

Re: FS#11686 - Kinetic list scrolling for touchscreen

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 23:47:50 +0200

On 25.10.2010 23:17, Bertrik Sikken wrote:
> I'm not completely sure if I know what kinetic scrolling is.
> I can't really comment on the implementatiom because I'm not very
> familiar with the list handling code.

Kinetic scrolling is simply that you (s)wipe over the screen with your
finger to accelerate the list, and when you leave the screen it keeps
scrolling (although decelerating). It's basically how you scroll though
list on any touchscreen device with a relatively modern OS (i.e. all but
Rockbox :) ).

> If it doesn't have much impact on non-touchscreen players, it's fine
> with me.

It doesn't change behavior on non-touchscreen.