Subject: Re: Making absolute point mode default

Re: Making absolute point mode default

From: Maurus Cuelenaere <mcuelenaere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:18:29 +0200

 Op 26-10-10 13:28, Thomas Martitz schreef:
> On 26.10.2010 13:20, Maurus Cuelenaere wrote:
>> +1, grid mode has been the default for way too long.
> I take that as the Ondas are also ready for the change?

I didn't have a working SD card so I had to hack my way around that (RAM disk +
no disk mounting), but I tested the patch and it seems ok.
The touchscreen driver still needs some work to detect faulty presses though (or
perhaps some filter between the button driver and touchscreen driver should do
that), but that's not related to your patch.

--
Maurus Cuelenaere