Subject: Re: Make Clipv1 and AMSv2 (Fuzev2, Clipv2, Clip+) stable for 3.7

Re: Make Clipv1 and AMSv2 (Fuzev2, Clipv2, Clip+) stable for 3.7

From: Bertrik Sikken <bertrik_at_sikken.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:41:55 +0200

> I would like to see them stable and be part of 3.7. Rockbox is very
> stable on my fuzev2. Is there anything blocking them? FWIW I don't think
> missing USB is a blocker.

One thing not working properly on these targets right now is that the
RTC wakeup feature. Under certain circumstances, the player does not
shut down properly when trying to power down with RTC wakeup enabled.

See also http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/11453

IMO this is not a feature required for a release.
Maybe we should disable this feature when making a release.

Kind regards,
Bertrik