Subject: Re: kugel: r28423 - trunk/apps

Re: kugel: r28423 - trunk/apps

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 01:12:36 +0100

Am 02.11.2010 00:43, schrieb Jonathan Gordon:
> Thomas should have done
> the work to fix all touchscreen targets instead of being lazy and
> passing the buck.

You're doing nothing different to "passing the buck" (to me). And see,
trying to put all the load of work that our touchscreen targets
generally need onto a single person is the exact reason why the grid
mode is still default 2.5 years after its invention.

I've been anything but lazy in the past month, I already did a lot for
touchscreen. I've been working hard to make the touchscreen experience
(hopefully) nearly useable. I don't see why I should do all the rest as
well. Especially because that rest doesn't affect me and I have no
access to the affected targets.

Actually, IMO, before my work making absolute point mode the default
wasn't even a sensible consideration because the lists were so awkward
to use even in absolute point mode. Now it's a realistic and good
change, even if we didn't reach perfection yet.

Best regards.