Subject: Re: Onda VX767 LCD dimensions

Re: Onda VX767 LCD dimensions

From: Karl Kurbjun <>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 08:59:55 -0600

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:10 AM, Thomas Martitz
<> wrote:
> Am Fr, 5.11.2010, 10:41 schrieb Maurus Cuelenaere:
>> [2] is the manufacturers site, which has the same resolution (480x272), so
>> the value in Rockbox is probably wrong.
>> Keep in mind that I never found adequate testers/devs with a VX767, so
>> this port doesn't have a working LCD driver (apart from that, everything
>> else should work).
> Thanks for the info.
> I think I'll prepare the DPI for both resolutions, checking LCD_WIDTH at
> compile time. So it'll just work when someone comes and makes a working
> lcd driver.
> Best regards

Please also cover the M:Robe 500 with this work, the sensitivity is
too high for the screen with your current scrolling code. I noticed
in the email list it appeared that you thought it was a dead target,
but I still use it and know a few other people that do as well.

Another option that I was thinking would be to make the option
customizable in the settings.

The M:Robe is 640x480.