Subject: Re: Onda VX767 LCD dimensions

Re: Onda VX767 LCD dimensions

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 16:56:03 +0100

Am 05.11.2010 15:59, schrieb Karl Kurbjun:

> Thomas,
>
> Please also cover the M:Robe 500 with this work, the sensitivity is
> too high for the screen with your current scrolling code. I noticed
> in the email list it appeared that you thought it was a dead target,
> but I still use it and know a few other people that do as well.
>
> Another option that I was thinking would be to make the option
> customizable in the settings.
>
> The M:Robe is 640x480.
>
> -Karl

Yes, I planned this for all touchscreens, hence the email.

I don't think it needs to be customizable. It'll depend on the dpi so
it'll be the same for all targets (in the cm/inch means, not pixel
means). As a setting wouldn't be easily doable because the default value
isn't a compile time constant (not on android at least) and the range of
options would also be either much to large or depend on the dpi as well.

I'm going to use the formula that android uses, which works very well in
my experience. If it doesn't we can talk about a setting at a later point.

Best regards.