Subject: Re: FS#10891

Re: FS#10891

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:24:22 -0600

On 11/9/2010 10:15 AM, Peter Lecky wrote:
> Hi all,
> Can we again discuss patch FS#10891? it seems that there are users who
> would like to have it in RB (see the discussion).
> Peter

It might be good to clarify what the patch is about here, rather than
asking everyone on the mailing list to also open a web browser and view
flyspray (which may not always be as convenient as viewing email) before
commenting. As well, it might be a good idea to write a manual entry for
"Jump to Time" and create a patch for the manual to go along with it,
since it is a new feature.