Subject: Withdrawl from S9 development

Withdrawl from S9 development

From: Andrew Poelstra <asp11_at_sfu.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:10:45 -0800

For those who haven't heard of me, I haven't done much of anything
since the school year started. That's why.

When I was working, my goal was to port Rockbox to the Cowon S9
platform. Unfortunately, a few days ago, my only S9 was run over
by a truck.

Therefore, I am stopping my development and unsubscribing from
the list. Sorry guys and thanks for all the great work on this
project.

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net
Web:   http://www.wpsoftware.net/andrew/
nb Due to DNS issues ``wpsoftware.net'' does not work right
   now. It may be a few weeks; Yahoo is screwing with me.