Subject: Rockbox Calendar

Rockbox Calendar

From: Alex Parker <>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 22:51:37 +0100

Hi all,

So following on from the e-mail I sent following the 3.7 release, I've set up
a Rockbox calendar. This lists (currently) the release schedule, but could
add more things if deemed useful. The calendar can be found at

At the moment Frank Gevaerts and I have full access to add/delete/fiddle with
stuff, along with our benevolent Swedish overlords. This is in our capacity as
release managers. Everybody else can add the calendar to their own gmail
accounts to see what is what; dates can of course be debated on this list and
then be ammended if consensus so demands.

Here is to more organised future releases!