Subject: Re: custom rockbox - € 200 reward

Re: custom rockbox - € 200 reward

From: Rocker <>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 10:07:17 -0700

Robert wrote:You can download the source code and customize your own build.
That's the
beauty of an open source project.
**Yes I know that if you just donate the € 200 to the rockbox project some
kind dev would likely compile a build for you!
visit the rockbox homepage at: www.rockbox .org

and use PP to donate!

Good luck...rocker

P.S. Forgive the top-posting; blame the phone! ;)