Subject: Re: Automatic multi-resume feature for podcasts and audiobooks (FS#11748)

Re: Automatic multi-resume feature for podcasts and audiobooks (FS#11748)

From: Alex Parker <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:32:43 +0100

I don't see this as being at all the same. The recording dir is where all
files go when you record, i.e. when you create them. The file browser option
selects where the browsing starts. Here it is that Rockbox behaves
differently depending on where you put your otherwise identical files, which
is not what we want imo.

Alex

p.s. I know this isn't what the patch is suggesting :)