Subject: Re: Automatic multi-resume feature for podcasts and audiobooks (FS#11748)

Re: Automatic multi-resume feature for podcasts and audiobooks (FS#11748)

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:11:13 -0600

On 12/15/2010 6:01 PM, Alex Parker wrote:

> I can only reiterate that I am very against being forced to put items into a
> specific directory to get a feature to work. A large part of why I use Rockbox
> is being able to organise my files as I want, not as someone else has decided I
> should.

To be fair it could be handled like the recording folder, with a "Set as
resumable folder" or something, allowing the user the freedom to select
which folder it is rather than forcing a specific one.

But I still feel that whether it's just files within one folder, or all
files, or even "all files over 10 minutes long" or some other criteria
based on tags or whatever, there's still other problems too.