Subject: Peakmeter skin support

Peakmeter skin support

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:27:53 +1100

Hi,
I've just finished a quick patch to make the peakmeter not look ugly
in skins, all I've added is 2 tags which are used like %pv (so you can
just get the value, or use as a conditional, or use as a bar tag), one
for the peak value or each channel. %pL for left and %pR for right.

Now how much more would people like? With little effort I could add a
tag to see if either channel is clipping (probably %pC for either
channel or %pC(L) %pC(R) for left/right).?

The current peakmeter has a falloff for the max value which I think I
can add easily enough, but how would you like it viewable? I think the
most obvious use would be in the %pL/R bar tag so I could add it as an
optional param?

I'm also open to suggestions for the tag. I used %pL/R because %pm is
the current peakmeter tag and %pr is taken so pR seemed obvious.