Subject: Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:48:38 +0100

Hi all,

If we want to apply to participate again to the Google Summer of Code
2011, we'll need more project ideas.

If you have an idea that can keep someone busy for a few months, and you
know it's something we want, and you're a rockbox committer, please add
your idea to it to http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/SummerOfCode2011. Please
describe it as completely and using the same structure as the ideas that
are already there.

If you are not a committer, your ideas are of course also welcome, but
please discuss them first here or on irc in #rockbox.

Also, if you are a committer and you're willing to mentor a project,
please add your name to the list of candidate mentors at the bottom
of the page, and (if there are projects you are particularly interested
in) to the mentors list of particular projects.

Please get thinking! We really need more ideas within the next ten
days. The list we have now is *not* enough!

Frank