Subject: Re: WPS on RaaA

Re: WPS on RaaA

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 21:41:02 +1100

I've recently added some fun stuff to the skin engine which gives up
more control over popping up stuff because of touches. So does anyone
have a problem with me changing the touch cabbies to only popup the
current popup menu if the AA area is pressed?

Also I want to add a demo for the other change I added so I want to
add a new popup with the 4 replay modes which is shown when the repeat
mode button/icon is pressed.

Lastly, The volume display is absolutly useless, I'd like to popup a
proper volume slider when it is pressed also.

Comments?

Jonathan