Subject: RE: Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

RE: Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

From: Mike Giacomelli <>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 11:56:48 -0700

I wrote some code to do it (it was rather simple) but something was preventing rockbox from booting, I didn't try too hard to debug it since at the time there were changes made to the I/O (because of raaa mainly) and the simulator.

But I think this is a nice idea, not only for FAT but for the storage layer in general.

 This actually sounds similar to the emulator project.  Perhaps some combination of emulating the CPU or simulating the storage layer would make a good project.