Subject: RE: Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

RE: Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

From: Mike Giacomelli <giac2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 11:56:48 -0700

I wrote some code to do it (it was rather simple) but something was preventing rockbox from booting, I didn't try too hard to debug it since at the time there were changes made to the I/O (because of raaa mainly) and the simulator.

But I think this is a nice idea, not only for FAT but for the storage layer in general.

---
 This actually sounds similar to the emulator project.  Perhaps some combination of emulating the CPU or simulating the storage layer would make a good project.