Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

Re: Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

From: Marcin Bukat <marcin.bukat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 21:57:41 +0100

Another topic which comes back from time to time is vector graphic
based UI engine. Porting librsvg + libxml + libart should be fairly
easy on RaaA and in sim (where we can use malloc). Than we could judge
if this is really feasible to have this on 'native' targets as well.

There is one more *huge* area where rockbox is terribly lacking -
documentation. There were some talks about inline documentation for
rockbox (using doxygen for example). Generally the feedback was
positive about such idea but mr.someone is very lazy :-)

Marcin