Subject: Re: GSoC 2011 unionfs Project Idea

Re: GSoC 2011 unionfs Project Idea

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:02:00 +1100

2011/3/12 Marcelo Galvão Póvoa <marspeoplester_at_gmail.com>:
> Who would be the possible mentor for this project? It seems we have
> many ways to tackle the problem, with varying degrees of difficulty.
> Maybe we can try to figure out which are the main priorities here and
> see what is reasonable to do.
>
> Marcelo

IT could be anyone really. The way rockbox development works means the
mentor is really only something to keep google happen. We expect all
active devs to be in IRC when they are coding (and a good bunch of us
are there pretty much 24/7, its pretty fun sometimes) so anyone awake
will be able to help out.