Subject: Re: FS#11615 - dynamic screen size.. time to commit

Re: FS#11615 - dynamic screen size.. time to commit

From: Jonathan Gordon <>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:53:02 +1100

On 13 March 2011 22:32, Thomas Martitz
<> wrote:
> Does it also fix actual problems, or does it only introcuce some (disabled
> plugins, wrongly sized rockbox logo, arbitrary values for settings)?
> Best regards.

Look, if you honestly think building half a dozen different builds
isn't a problem then I'm not going to bother arguing. I've freely
backed away from the android port because I disagree with alot of its
implementation and so wont push for this to be enabled there (for a
while at least anyway). configure currently supports 4 different RaaA
platforms which would benefit from this patch so unless there is
implementation questions that need answering this will be enabled
midweek (or so).

And I agree with Dominik's reply to Paul. It would be great if RaaA
(where it made sense) to have a first run setup which grabbed device
relevant files but that is something to think about later (I tihnk
"RBUtil" for android would make an interesting GSoC project).