Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

Re: Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

From: Trevor <thals1992_at_frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:36:02 -0400

Yes, I agree. I think the module audio stuff and chip emulation features right now are just nice to have, but I think the WAV issue is somewhat important to fix because many musicians will make a song in ACID or FL Studio in wave and attempt to listen to it and it won’t play on windows Media Player occasionally due to odd codecs, but anyways they would take it with them and realize that the song would have spots of static where markers were added in the song because Rockbox doesn’t understand the markers set in the metadata. It shouldn’t be too hard just thought it was something that would be time consuming that is important to the WAV format itself.