Subject: SOT: Broke my Cygwin environment

SOT: Broke my Cygwin environment

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_pondlife.me>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:44:40 +0100

I tried to build a sim under Cygwin today for the first time in a while, but
am not getting very far:

$ make reconf
Using temporary directory /tmp
Platform set to iriverh300
Simulator build selected
Using source code root directory: /home/Steve/rockbox
Cygwin host detected
Enabling MMX support
Simulator environment deemed little endian
Subdirectory 'simdisk' already present
Using gcc 3.4.4 (304)
Using ld 2.20.51.20100410
Found and uses ccache (/usr/bin/ccache)
Using alternate rockbox dir: /.rockbox
Created Makefile

$ make veryclean
Cleaning build directory

$ make
Generating dependencies
CC tools/rdf2binary
CC tools/convbdf
CC tools/codepages
CC bmp2rb
BMP2RB iaudio_bl_flash.c
CC tools/scramble
CC uclpack
CC tools/mkboot
make: *** No rule to make target `/home/Steve/rockbox/buildsim/stdio.h',
needed by `/home/Steve/rockbox/buildsim/apps/action.o'. Stop.

Presumably, I have somehow misset my include paths (stdio.h is present in
both /usr/include and /usr/include/sys) but I can't see where configure
ought to be setting this. Is there some environment variable I'm missing?

Any clue wouild be very welcome.

pondlife