Subject: Re: Re: [gsoc] looking for a mentor

Re: Re: [gsoc] looking for a mentor

From: <>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 17:56:03 +0000

I have a sansa fuze and an ipod with its dock but old generation, so i
think i will buy a sansa im413 dock and work on sansa protocol.
As a student in electronics, i know well the Serial and I2c protocols and
did work on it at the hardware level (communication sniffing with
oscilloscope, C implementation of serial communication) but i don't have
experience in formal reverse ingeenering but if the protocol used is like
these ones i think i can do this.