Subject: Re: "Rockbox is an open source firmware for mp3 players"

Re: "Rockbox is an open source firmware for mp3 players"

From: Alex Parker <>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 20:05:23 +0200

On 04/04/11 19:25, Leif Andersen wrote:
>> "Rockbox is an open source music player software for portable devices"
> Maybe it's just me, but that sentence doesn't seem to flow very well.
> How about something like:
> "Rockbox is an open source media player for portable devices"
> ~Leif Anderse
The only thing I somewhat dislike about all of these is that they ignore
that it is a complete firmware replacement on the vast majority of our
targets - software doesn't suggest this, and player does so even less.
However I don't know how to say this is a snappy sound-bite, so no big
complaints here.