Subject: Re: Playback Engine Rework - The basic rundown

Re: Playback Engine Rework - The basic rundown

From: Michael Sevakis <jethead71_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 20:45:12 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Sevakis" <jethead71_at_sbcglobal.net>
To: "Rockbox development" <rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 7:45 PM

And when I did say:

> Could be that I regressed some part of the buffering that comes into play
> more often with smaller memory with Fuze.

I meant possibly from an earlier version playback patch to a later version,
since I kept messing around with it. It did run on the Clip for extended
periods in earlier iterations. Maybe I might recheck it.

Oh, what's it matter anyways? I just need some good data to narrow down the
possible areas. :-)