Subject: Upcoming presentation on Rockbox for NYLUG; need suggestions for content

Upcoming presentation on Rockbox for NYLUG; need suggestions for content

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 06:48:29 -0400

Hey all!

I'm going to be giving another presentation to New York Linux Users
Group on Rockbox
in June. I last gave one in August 2009, and things have really
changed since then, so
now I want to give this one to talk about all the new things that have
been going on since
then.

My old presentation will be the basis for this new talk, but I will be
expanding upon it and
adding tons of new content. I do intend on covering a few key areas:

* Rockbox as an Application, and demonstrate Rockbox running on Maemo
and Android
* Our participation in Google Summer of Code, and the fruits of our mentorship
* Our own internal changes to Rockbox

I know that RaaA will have tons of questions, even if they're all the
"Is Rockbox available
for <mobile OS>?" variety. But I digress. Currently what I am looking
for are suggestions
for the content of the presentation. So suggest away, folks! Anything
you can give me
will be greatly appreciated! :)

--Robert
--
Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.