Subject: Upcoming presentation on Rockbox for NYLUG; need suggestions for content

Upcoming presentation on Rockbox for NYLUG; need suggestions for content

From: Robert Menes <>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 06:48:29 -0400

Hey all!

I'm going to be giving another presentation to New York Linux Users
Group on Rockbox
in June. I last gave one in August 2009, and things have really
changed since then, so
now I want to give this one to talk about all the new things that have
been going on since

My old presentation will be the basis for this new talk, but I will be
expanding upon it and
adding tons of new content. I do intend on covering a few key areas:

* Rockbox as an Application, and demonstrate Rockbox running on Maemo
and Android
* Our participation in Google Summer of Code, and the fruits of our mentorship
* Our own internal changes to Rockbox

I know that RaaA will have tons of questions, even if they're all the
"Is Rockbox available
for <mobile OS>?" variety. But I digress. Currently what I am looking
for are suggestions
for the content of the presentation. So suggest away, folks! Anything
you can give me
will be greatly appreciated! :)

Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.
Version: 3.1.2
GCS/S/M/MU d- s+: a31 C++(+++) UL++++>$ P++ L+++ E+ W+ N+ o+ K++ w--- O-
M !V PS+ PE Y+ PGP(+) t+ 5++ X++ R tv b+++ DI+++ D++(---) G++ e+ h-
r++ y+