Subject: Git stats

Git stats

From: Francisco Vila <>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:20:00 +0200

Hello. Here is a set of stats I've prepared from the Git repository.

Some data are misleading because e.g. image files do not have lines,
but lines are counted for them anyway. Also, we do not have any tags
yet and all commits come from the same domain.

JFYI here is another one for comparing:
While the latter took 4 minutes to render, rockbox took 7 hours, so
don't expect too frequent updates. What is that slow is git log
--shortstat, that for some reason lasts forever if the --shortstat is
given, and fractions of a second if not.

Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain) ,