Subject: Re: Possibly skin break again

Re: Possibly skin break again

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:25:36 -0500

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> My intention is t force themers to fix their skins and adding another
> param to the draw-image tags doesnt quite make it inconvinient enough.
> Also a one line addition is far easier to tell users to add than to
> change possibly multiple lines per skin.

If they intention is to force them to update, then you shouldn't give
them an option not to.

The only reason I was thinking it might be nice to have some
additional parameter to the bitmap tag is that, for readability's
sake, it might be nice to be able to dictate other draw-order related
things in the future. Perhaps explicit ordering, or even a simple
"draw last" option.