Subject: Re: GSoC/Buflib: Weeky report #5

Re: GSoC/Buflib: Weeky report #5

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 23:11:27 +0200

On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 06:56:21PM +0200, Thomas Martitz wrote:
> FS#12159 - GSoC/Buflib: Remove direct audiobuf accesses
> FS#12186 - GSoC/Buflib: Put extended buflib into core
>
> I intend to commit the first one quite soon. So this mail is also a
> request for testing this one out.

Has there been much reviewing? These patches touch core areas of
rockbox. I've looked at them, but I don't know the code involved
at all well, so I'm not likely to spot many problems in the first
place.

Please, if you know anything about the apps or dircache code,
review this. I promise to personally send angry replies to any
post-commit complaint about this code from someone who didn't
leave a review comment on flyspray.

Frank