Subject: Re: Better resampling in rockbox

Re: Better resampling in rockbox

From: Thomas Martitz <kugel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 23:33:46 +0200

Am 10.08.2011 13:11, schrieb Stefan Keller:
> Reviews, comments, testing etc. welcome, of course.
>
> Best regards,
> Stefan

I'm not a guy that uses benefits from resampling as all my music is
44.1kHz, but I'd sure be willing to have better sound quality if possible.

Did you check how much memory and cpu your resampler uses? Some targets
might get into trouble for some codecs and perhaps better off with the
simple linear one.

/me wants to have a discussion as to whether we accept this and in which
form :)

Best regards.