Subject: GSoC/Buflib: Weeky report #7

GSoC/Buflib: Weeky report #7

From: Thomas Martitz <>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 18:14:34 +0200

Hello folks.

So, today is the soft pencils down date. And I think this is a good
chance for another status update.

I actually pretty much finished the work on my project. \o/ So I
actually do put the pencils down.

I uploaded the (hopefully) final patches to FS#12186[0]. I don't plan to
add new stuff to them anymore, but I can very well imagine there are
still some regressions left, so I'd like to take the last week to sort
them out as much as possible. Therefore, this is also a kind request for

If things go well they can be committed by the very end of GSoC (next
Monday) and my project can be a success :)

So yeah, I hope there's not much to do for the last week. But if needed,
I can still be productive and fix bugs or implement something wanted. So
please have a good look (and possibly review) at the patches (my git
repo[1] is also up-to-date).

Best regards.